Monday, May 04, 2015

Broken Collar Bone

My poor little Julie broker her collar bone on the afternoon of April 30th.



Earlier in the day she had successfully crossed the monkey bars by herself two times.  After her nap she was excited for me to come out and watch her do it again!  I stood back as she attempted to cross the bars.  She didn't get very far when things went terribly wrong.  Her hands started to slip and instead of dropping to the ground, she reached her feet out to the ladder as she fell.  This caused her to fall head first towards the ground.  She landed right on her shoulder.  I could tell by the cry that it wasn't good.   We called our doctor who was inside in his chair, and he confirmed my suspicions!

Poor girl keeps telling me I wish you would have been there to catch me.  Me too baby girl, me too! 

No comments: